Coupon-Smart.com, has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the www.Coupon-Smart.com site.
- What information does Coupon-Smart.com collect?
- What organization is collecting the information?
- What does Coupon-Smart.com do with the data it collects?
- With whom does Coupon-Smart.com share data?
- What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- How can I update or correct my information?
- How can I delete my information?
- What procedures have been designed to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Coupon-Smart.com’s control?
- What about privacy policies for sites to which Coupon-Smart.com links?
- What happens to my information if Coupon-Smart.com merges with or is sold to another company?
- Notification of Changes.
- Contact Information.
1. What information does Coupon-Smart.com collect?
First, we or our partners or advertisers may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign identification to your computer. The unique user ID contained within your cookie automatically identifies your computer – but not you – to our servers every time you visit our site. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. You can turn the cookies feature off by using your browser’s preference options, but if you do so you may not be able to utilize some services properly.
Second, we keep track of your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our site. Your IP address is a number that identifies a computer which accesses the Internet. This address is used to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your Internet service provider and the geographic location of your IP address. Coupon-Smart.com may also collect aggregate information on how our users are utilizing the site. This might include information regarding traffic patterns through the site and search queries.
Third, we log browser types, access times, URLs from which visitors came to our site and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site. Again, Coupon-Smart.com uses this information on an aggregate basis, in this case making sure we can support overall visitor traffic and service performance.
Fourth, at specific times we may ask you to provide us with personal information to enable you to register for a service or to enter a sweepstakes. You may also provide personal information if you write us feedback email. This information may include but is not limited to your name and email address. You may always choose not to provide us with this information; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific service, offer you personalized content, or respond to your feedback.
2. What organization is collecting the information?
3. What does Coupon-Smart.com do with the data it collects?
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site. It’s the way we can make sure our service is consistently available to you.
If you register for a service or to enter a sweepstakes, we may use the information we collect to provide the service to you or send communications regarding the sweepstakes. We may also send a newsletter by email to our users who opt to receive such emails. It is our policy to send these emails only to users who give us permission to do so. In every such email, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe to avoid receiving any future emails from us. Coupon-Smart.com also may contact you by email to respond to feedback you have submitted.
4. With whom does Coupon-Smart.com share data?
We may disclose certain non-personally identifiable information about you to advertisers or other third parties to present you with targeted advertisements. We may share aggregate demographic information with our advertisers or information collection companies, but will not reveal any personally identifiable information in these instances.
5. What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
As previously noted, you may always choose to not provide us with any of the information we request; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific service or limit our ability to offer personalized content.
6. How can I update or correct my information?
Coupon-Smart.com does not currently have a method for users to change their user information. In the case of personalized services, you will be able to modify your user information through personalization links on those pages.
7. How can I delete my information?
Coupon-Smart.com currently does not have a method for completely deleting user information from our database. However, deleting the cookie stored on your computer will cause you to be perceived as a new user with no known user data. You may also change a setting in your browser, instructing it not to accept cookies, but this could prevent you from receiving some Coupon-Smart.com services.
8. What procedures have been designed to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Coupon-Smart.com’s control?
9. What about privacy policies for sites to which Coupon-Smart.com links?
Coupon-Smart.com contains many links to Web sites not controlled by Coupon-Smart.com. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Coupon-Smart.com cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
10. What happens to my information if Coupon-Smart.com merges with or its assets are sold to another company?
11. Notification of Changes
12. Contact Information